joi, 30 august 2012

Reading~Books That I Read This Summer

Hey, guys! I'm sorry for not posting since the beggining of August, but I'm back :) and today, I will show you the books that I read this summer.
 
In less than one year, I will have the first exams in my life, so this year we're all going to do our best in Romanian and Math. That's why, this summer, I had to read more than I used to.
 
First, we had a few little... stories (less than 80 pages), all written by romanian authors, like Mihail Sadoveanu and I.L. Caragiale.
I had to read a book of poetry, thing that I didn't like at all, because I'm not a romantic and sensitive person, and I read some boring poems :(


I also read "Uncle Tom's Cabin" by Harriet Beecher. I love this book! It was amazing, and it may be one of my favorites books, even if it has a very, very sad ending. I definitely recommend you reading it :)
This summer, I read my first love book, because, as I said, I am not romantic, and it was nice... it is about a young boy... he's in high-school, that is in love with a married woman, and, yeah, many things happen...  It it written by Ion Minulescu.
Another book that I read was "My life with Saddam Hussein", by Parisoula Lampsos, which is an autobiography. I really liked this book, and I read the 500 pages in less than... 4 days!
I read two books from a local magazine, that were nice, and easy to read :) The series is called "The Ashleys", and it is written by Melissa de la Cruz. They were very nice, and I enjoyed reading those books.
And the last book I read is called.... FRANKENSTEIN!! It is an awesome, awesome, awesome book!! It is probably the best book I read this year. You must read it!! You won't regret, I promise. I recently saw the movie, and it was dissapointing :( It doesn't even matches the book... You shouldn't watch it, because the book is 100 times better.
 
 
So, those are the books that I read until now, but I have one more book to read, and 10 days until the first day of school, and I think I 'll be able to finish my homework :)

I hope you enjoyed this post, and stay tuned on U.C.Me!! Bye, XOXO!

2 comentarii:

  1. Very nice article! I would like you to tell me more about the Frankenstein book. It sounds interesting and I'd love to read it. Thanks ! <3

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. http://www.scribd.com/doc/96822730/Mary-w-Shelley-Frankenstein

      Ștergere