miercuri, 27 iunie 2012

Music~Top 8 Best Songs In My Opinion

Hey, everyone! I just realised that our lasts post are all in the same. . . areas, like movies, fashion and beauty, so this is why today's post will be a little different, but not a brand new kind of post, because we did this kind of top 10 songs a month ago, but since I wasn't very . . . into music the last months, this week I will post only a top 8. Sorry. So, let's go ahead and get started!



#8 Flo Rida - Whistle 
#7 Coldplay - Princess of China feat. Rihanna
#6  Pitbull - Back In Time
#5 Katy Perry - Wide Awake
#4 Kelly Clarkson - Dark Side
#3 Maroon 5 - One More Night
#2 Fun. - We Are Young feat. Janelle Monáe
#1 One Direction - I want




#1 I know this song is quite old, and probably many of you already knew about it (that's why I also added the video of the 2nd song in the list), and they don't like it as much as me, because I know there are a lot of people who don't like One Direction. I am their newest fan, so I just heard that song, a few weeks ago, and since that moment, it is my favourite. I passed through a big obsession with 1D, and now I discover the songs that are not that famous, like "I Want", which, obviousely, is not as famous as "What Makes You Beautiful", or "One Thing".



#2 "We Are Young" is one of the coolest modern songs I''ve ever heard, because it really is music. You MUST listen to it, and if you appreciate music, you will like this song.



#3 As I said it before, there were some months in my life, when I listened ONLY to Maroon 5, so now I know all of their songs. This period ended, but I am still a fan, so I knew about this song, which is awesome, and the video is even more awesome.

#4 Kelly Clarkson's songs always make me . . . I don't know, more mature, I guess. After "What doesn't kill you'', this is her 2nd hit.

#8 I knew about "Whistle" since I did the last top, but I didn't include it in the top, because I just discovered it, and I couldn't say it is one of my favourites, but since that post, I watched how that song is getting more and more famous, so I included it in the top, also.

So, this was the post for today. I hope you enjoyed it, and keep reading U.C.Me!! Bye, guys!



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu