miercuri, 2 mai 2012

Music~Top 10 songs of April 2012

Hey! For today's post, we're going to show you a top 10 songs of the last moth. So, let's get started!

#10  Bella Thorne and Zendaya - Something to dance for/TTYLXOX
#9   Rihanna - Where have you been
#8   Jennifer Lopez feat. Pitbull - Dance again
#7   Shakira - Addicted to you
#6   Train - Drive by
#5   Jessie J feat. David Guetta - Laserlight 
#4   Carly Rae Jepsen - Call me maybe
#3   Katy Perry - Part of me
#2   Maroon 5 feat. Wiz Khalifa - Payphone
#1   Flo Rida feat. Sia - Wild ones





This is my #1, but I don't love it that much as I usually love my favourite song, at the moment. Maybe that's why it was such a hard decission for this top: because they're preety close one to another. So, this is a great song, and if you didn't listen to it until now, which is quite impossible, you should definitely do.

#2 - I am a BIG fan of Maroon 5, since I was little, and they were all so young. I still am a fan, and I love this song. It doesn't have a video yet, but I can't wait to see it. The actual lyric video is really cool. "Payphone" is a MUST listen!!!

#4 - "Call me maybe" it's an awesome song, and probably it would be in top 3, but I didn't have enough time to listen to it. By the way, I never heard before about Carly Rae Jepsen.

#6 - If you didn't hear about "Train" until now, you should know that they are the guys who sing "Hey, soul sister"... <3 that song, and it is in top 100 on youtube, also.

#8 - J Lo is back! The video for her new song, ”Dance again” was filmed with her boyfriend, Casper Smart. For more informations, you should check our post about Jennifer Lopez's new boyfriend! :)

#10 - I like Bella and Zendaya, and this song also, more than I liked their last song, "Watch me". For the ones who don't know, the song has three parts: the first one is Zendaya's Something to dance for, the second one is Bella's TTYLXOX (which means >>Talk to you later, hugs and kisses<<), and the third one is a mash up of those two songs, which is a little crazy. Beetween those two songs, my favourite would be Bella's. Oh, and the video is very . . . sparkly!


So, this was it. I hope you enjoyed this post and you will listen to those songs, if you don't know them. Stay tuned on U.C.Me!! Bye! XOXO


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu